INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
All International orders will be shipped using DHL (5-10 business days) / USPS (10-12 business days) / China Post International Service (10-20 business days). Sometimes it’ll take extra 2-3 working days processing time based on the availability, stock and weather. This method has proven to be the best way to insure that your package arrives in a secure and timely manner. Tracking information is provided via email as long as the customer provided a valid email address.
· You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from PinkQueen.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
· Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the China may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. PinkQueen.com is not responsible for these additional charges.
· The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
· If you chose not to accept your package and pay for the taxes, PinkQueen will decided to either abandon the package or pay to have it reshipped back to China. As a result all fees will be deducted from your purchase amount. In some cases you will receive no refund because the cost of returning the items is more than or equal to your purchase. If PinkQueen chooses not to accept the package back it will be abandoned and you will not receive a refund.
· Please contact your local customs office for further information.
The following terms applies when there has been a delay in shipment due to following terms:
If you failed to receive the shipment due to one of the following situations than you must pay any additionally occurred charges:
· You provided an incorrect Postal or Zip Code.
· Bad shipping address provided, or the provided address do not exist.
· Consignee is absent when the shipping company deliver the package.
· Provided Telephone Number might be used by the shipping company or us but we failed to get through.
In any or all of the cases above, the shipping company should usually informs you that they visit your address to deliver a package but you were unavailable. The Shipping Company also usually inform you about how you can retrieve the package. The shipping company may also provide the time they will hold the package for you (Usually 7 days) before it gets sent back to the sender (Us).
The above situations and processes and policy adopted by the shipping company are beyond our control and we do not take responsibility should the above act(s) not take place. Any additional charges made by the shipping company for any reason must be paid by you to retrieve your package.
If the package remains undelivered due to an intervention of legal authority or death in family, a photocopy of supporting documents as a proof is required in order for us to provide full or partial refund.
If the package is delivered to you and you refuse to sign when the package reach the door without a reasonable reason, the package will get sent back to us immediately. any incurred charges by us will be taken out of your order payment and remainder will be refunded to you. We can choose not to accept the returned package based on situation and condition of the package. In which case, no refund or exchange will be provided.
(No Orders are shipped on and during the following Holidays)
· January 1 - New Years Day
· January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
· February 28 - Presidents Day
· May 28 - Memorial Day Holiday
· July 4 - Independence Day 4th Of July
· September 3 - Labor Day Holiday
· October 8 - Columbus Day
· November 22 -23 - Thanksgiving Day
· December 25 - Christmas Day
· For Other Chinese National Holiday, Visitors to our site placing orders will be notified by email and a notice will be made available on our web-site's Index Page.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.